Language:  English
Telephone:  (+39) 329 31 67 363 Fax (+39) 055 8667486
Home    Villa Mandri    Reception
The territory of Reggello has been inhabited since ancient times; the first written records date back to the 10th and 11th centuries.
Initially called Castelvecchio di Cascia, Reggello was born as a market place between the Via del Casentino and the Cassia vetus, currently called Strada dei Setteponti. In 1773, thanks to a legislative provision by the Grand Duke Leopold, the Reggello Community was born.